Replacement center stiffener for the CTB-250. Stiffener is also compatible with our older model CTB-200.
Roll bag stiffener instructions
- Loosely roll up the stiffener like a news paper
- The end that is free, work one corner under the loop inside the base of the roll bag and then squeeze the other corner under and through the loop
- Once you have one end of the stiffener through the loop, pull the stiffener about half way through
- Pick one end to insert into the pocket flaps underneath the opening, it doesn’t matter which end you choose. Repeat the same method to insert the stiffener into the base loop for the pocket flaps, insert one corner and then the other.
- Once you have inserted both ends into the pockets, the stiffener will still be bowed in the bag. Take the palm of your hand and press down towards the base of the bag to smooth out the stiffener and it should fit into the seams of the bag.
If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Service